Saturday, October 23, 2010

He's my lobster!

Ever heard the saying "lobster's mate for life"? That is how I feel about my Superman! He's my lobster I know sometimes we have our differences everyone does, and how boring would it be if you didn't. Anyone that tries to paint the perfect relationship picture is well.... telling a big fat fib! We have been together for over 10yrs now and I really missed him! He was gone 3 weeks of course I am not gonna lie the first week I missed him but..... I was glad to have some me time as well, as soon as I saw him at the airport I realized just how much I missed him & loved him so.
I love you Eddy! I can't wait to snuggle I have missed that the most bed is cold without my panda! ( sorry Bean couldn't resist!) xoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. There is a Friends episode where Phoebe talks about being someone's lobster... Charles and I were just talking about that this week :)

    ReplyDelete