Friday, October 22, 2010

I am writing this to let ya'll know how AWESOME my brother truly is. There's about 7 years between us. I remember holding the baby on my hip and my brother holding on to my leg yellin pick me up sissy! I have NEVER had any issues with him. Trust me when I say that my brother is my hero and yours as well. My brother is a real American hero just like GI Joe. In fact that is what I call him my favorite action figure.
He has been on two tours in Afghanistan and has received the Bronze Star! I know I am his big sister but I treat him like he is my big brother for two reasons
1>He is taller than me lol

2>He is AWESOME
I can't say that enough! He doesn't judge me and loves me for me that is AWESOME in my book!
So here is a toast to my AWESOME brother the real American Hero! Wanna a Bud Light??
I love you =)

No comments:

Post a Comment